Sunday

Bruder Garbage Truck Toys


Okay, it has been a while since I posted. So, I thought I'd provide you kids and parents out there with a review of a good garbage truck toy: Bruder.

Bruder is a German manufacturer that makes large, durable toys. They make garbage truck toys in a variety of sizes and colors. My son has had three different ones over the years, thanks to doting grandparents.

The toys themselves are not cheap (in the $50 range) but they are high quality. My son can destroy a plastic toy in a matter of days, but his Bruder trucks have survived for years with only minor scratches and one crack, caused by a large rock mysteriously landing on top of the driver's cab.

The garbage trucks have moving, functional parts, but nothing battery-powered. There are no built-in sirens or beepers. This, I think, is good for two reasons: 1) it lets the kids use their imagination to make noises or not and 2) does not drive adults crazy.

Check out this kid having a great time with his Bruder!





Be aware that you can sometimes find these Bruder trucks on clearance at stores like Ross and TJ Maxx for well below sticker price. I bought one there for around $20, which is a great deal considering how long these toys last.

Click here to buy at Amazon

.

No comments:

Post a Comment